Viewers


16 October 2007

Feeling: >.<
Hey all! My poly choir (Voice Ensemble) will be holding a concert on the 2nd Nov, a Fri night 1930, at none other than my school Nanyang polytechic! Those who wants to come, please contact me for the tickets asap okie? Any other question can ask me=) Yeah, the tickets are free.



Yeah, for all of you who have lost track of how i look like, there ^^. hehe. Hey is 1st time style my hair de hor, dun complain leh. But i do really like the look. Haha.

Anyways, on to my blog. Today is the 2nd day of school, similar sien-ness. Everything is already piling and stresing up on me le. Every morning i need to wake up like at 0730 to do my stuffs, and then reach school by 0900... EVERYDAY!!!! bleah. Yeah, i know, i shouldn't be complaining right, cause there are people out there "worser" than me. Lol. okie it's kinda tough for a poly guy, i dunno why either. So, our assignments were like given out to us, and were very sian1/2. So now typing blog... haha, still have lessons like at 1400, mmm better hurry le!

Yeah, what do you write on a blog anyways? It's like so blur. haha, till then i'll be rushing to class. Cya all!

signing off...




No comments: