Viewers


18 October 2007

Hi all. Today I didnt went to school, bet u'r all thinking what a bad boy i am (hmmm am i?). Nah! It's because it's only the first week in school and today's schedule has only practical (which starts in week2) and tutorial (a follow-up of lectures which we had not been, and some are self-directed). So weee no school! No school is one thing, but have many many things to study about, *sigh. So here I am at mac, half blogging and half doing some revision work. Yup =) Again, the artisitic part of me got the better of this period and i drew out my name in 3D on the cover of my foolscape paper (i wonder y they call it foolscape), it kinda sucks but somehow reflects the restless i'm facing. Whew, must adjust!!! Changing biological clock to suit student's life.... .... ..... DONE!!! Well, since there's much to be done and so little time. I shall proceed with my revision!!! Hie Ho!

Signing off

No comments: