Viewers


24 December 2007

Haiz, so sian sia. These few days, yeah including today, have been all project assignments and more school-work. Haven the education system recognise the term fatigue??? Haiz, even as i type, i'm still trying to finish up my immunology project to be handed on 26th of Dec. Yup, 2 days later. Well, on a lighter note here a cool pic i took 3 days ago when my school mate JJ had his mocchachino (i don't know how u spell it lo, haha) @ AMK macdonalds. Looks awesome. With that flower made up of chocolate syrup. But unfortunately he had to drink up his $4.50 drink and destoryed that piece of art =S Went to work (@ newton for those who don't know) yesterday. Took bus 54. Yeah, can tell that i was very sian le. Can't stay away in the bus even.
Yeah, here's an artisitic snap shot of me at the workplace. Was really very busy there. So many customers and competition. Too much for a small kid like me to handle. Lol.
Well, something you working people maybe jealous of- I don't wear shirt, long pants or need to wear shoes to work. Haha, this is my normal "uniform" lo. T-shirt, beach shorts and flip flops. Here's the deal, my working hours is from 1830 to 2330 (5 hours), i'm paid $20 ($4/hr), have unlimited drinks (duh, i'm selling drinks) and have a provided dinner (most of the time is like $4 there). Well, it's not a bad deal right? Oh yeah did i mention that my handphone bill is also included inside as well. Haha.

Yups, still have project and assignments to finish. Must type less and work more! Chaos and merry X'mas to u all =D

No comments: