Viewers


24 March 2008

21.3.08...



Dear readers,

This entry was jotted down on March 21st, 2008.

Been through a tough day of been waited, waited, walked, walked, waited, ate lunch, gaming and working. Spent a total of S$7.00 worth of ez-link card money today as well, normally this amount would last me a usual school week. Want to know how I spent those transportation fees and supported SBS and SMRT? Nah, not giving info, but just saying that I was “loitering” around Lavender and Bugis area.

That’s not the main point of today’s (or rather the latest) entry. I guess my life would forever be a Bruno, striving to be a Pablo. It’s not my fault, it’s my fate. I can’t change my fate, but I can change destiny. Fate is events (that are) facing, destiny is (the) facing events. I know that I will someday pass out shit and paste on wall (fa fen tou qiang).

Anyone can identify?

Then again, pondering about sad and depressing stuffs wouldn’t make you a much happier person, so why should I? Is it I don’t feel justified about the treatment I’m receiving? Or am I fluctuating the thoughts between “this is my life, I’ll accept it and be happy and not think about things” and “No, I know that the grass is green on the other side of life, I’ll break free of my comfort zone and pursue it”. Often the latter, but more often got demoralized back to the first.

Anyone can identify?

How about this, given this working (I mean literally working as in job) scenario: you’re working in this company for NINE years. I hate it. Salary has improved from a daily S$7.00 to $20.00. I hate it. Many many perks, you get a free lunch, and free drinks (yes almost unlimited, capacity based on your pai seh-ness). I hate it. You get to talk to customers and chat with them. I hate it. Oh most importantly you’re working for only 6 hours max. You must think, Paul Paul Paul are you dumb or what, such good deals and you’re complaining? I choose not to tell you the downside, you can go figure it out, from every good point there’s a bad one and more. It’s easy to state out at least 8 cons.

Anyone can identify?



18.3.08...



[if]

If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thosand ships, then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you; you're all that's left me, too.

And when my love for life is running dry,
you come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time I'd be with you
tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving, spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you and when the world was through,

then one by one the stars would all go out.
And you and I would simply fly away...


A touching song i've just learnt at VE. Hehe, hey there's many things you can learn from choir okay; it's not some girly thing as most "manly" guys think. About this song lyric, it starts off with a subtle tone of a lover showing that this other person is very special and different from the norm. And the lover has only the other person at his heart. It's possibly ended up in this relationship as the other person time to time encouraged the lover when he's down or depressed. The second verse proclaims his love for his lover in an "extreme" manner, being with his lover always together and even with the world would end (literally and not, maybe) he wouldn't spent it any other way then to be with his lover. The last chorus brings about a far away tone, as if death is near. However, even in this situation where, in the measure of glaxay and stars and universe, he ends of with that both the lovers would be united in another place, a happier one.

I almost cried...

This song really touched my heart. Is there someone out there willingly to do this for you? My heart cries out. Wish people around me know what i'm thinking. For example, like every time During dinnEr, always Need to do this do that uNtil so sianz, whY follow rules. lol.

By the way that paragraph was hitched. Haha, i so bo liao.

What I did today. Went to this company called Venture Era, sounds like a lan shop Denny says. Brought in by Kyou, who is still a SA (Sales Agent, no recommendation benefits). Sit through the welcome forum which should have started at 1500 but began only at 1545 =.= Still, the environment there was still very warm and friendly with everyone smiling and chatting and all. Hope we can do this job well, Denny worries that he can’t work because he’s a foreigner, rubbish, anyone can work in Venture Era as long as you put your heart into it. Its main way to earn money is by networking and by the Word of Mouth. Many incentives to consider as well and furthermore it’s a freelance job, means that I can do this whenever I want to.



Well that's it for the blog entry this time. Till next time chao.

No comments: