Viewers


17 March 2008

Greetings readers...

Some updates. Recently Singapore has been experiencing some rainy seasons, and i'm sure that this has affect most people. Be it NS training, outdoor activities, BBQ (especially that), and even jobs. But it seems that we're (Singaporeans) are always prepared for anything that comes in our way, even Mas Selemat or whatever terrorist invasion. That's why i'm proud to be a Singaporean, recognised world wide.

Geez, that's some patriotic sense left in me.
Oh yeah, i recently played this MMORPG called CABAL. This game has changed from close beta to open beta, which simply means that it is currently free for all to play until the official release of the game. Then must pay, as Singaporeans, i really would consider whether to continue a game that you need to pay, even how "nice" the game is. So i'll not bother about this until the free-to-play period is up. Haha, CABAL rocks (yeah it gets boring sometimes, as the game is based on quest to quest).

Next up something more serious...

How would you feel if someone just didn't bother about you and continues to irritate you? Have you ever felt this way before? I live by this feeling all the time while working tirelessly for the family business. Come on it's not that big deal right? (says to the person). It's not even giving way to me, it's COMMON COURTESY! Where has [your] manners gone to over the years? Has it came to an expiry date? Why can't [you] be less irritating and be more HUMAN for a change? I can't be bothered by [you] anymore. Are [you] trying to seek attention? Or are [you] just plain dumb. Can't [you] see that [we] are sufferring here, it has affect other people now as well. Look what [you] have done. I'm at my wits end, don't push me too far. You might regret dearly when you glimse my dark side. RAWR

Yeah, well there's always something that everyone faces that we would think that it's too hard to solve. Another way to look at it is taking every obstacle as a challenge, it may sound cliche to you. But it actually helps you to change your mindset on your circumstances. Remember: Event + Reaction = Outcome. An equation (i won't forget) that helps you to san si (think thrice) before acting harshly or in your spur of angerness (super common).

Ya dii ya dii, i know my blog has becoming more boring (and less grammatically and spellingly correct). You could say i'm developing into a more serious blogger, jotting down events that changes my life or is not a day to day. Of course, we do get to be lame at times (okay, i admit it, for me is most of the times) and joke around about each others' girlfriend blah blah blah. I'll leave that topic for another entry. Right now, i'm noting down my thoughts in a modern yet traditional method of keeping a diary, online.

God, give me the strength to carry this on. I know that I may not see any benefits from this, but i believe that you have the best in my heart and is in control of every single thing. Though i may not know what You are doing, i know that Your plans for me are for me to PROSPER. I also pray that You might grant me tolerance against my family as an obstacle to several stuffs in my life. I know that You are a wise God. I lay all these down in Your name. Amen.

Signing Off

No comments: