Viewers


03 March 2008

Yo readers! Time for my normal update on blogger =D

Weee, never in my life felt so liberated! Exams are finally expired, nay i shall worry anymore. About the exam papers- the arrangement of the papers weren't too bad, considering the last paper being OPEN BOOK. Yeah man! So it's like Day4 after my last paper on thurs. So what have i did? Hold on, my blog and i'm gonna tell you...

On the last day of exams...
After exams, i slacked awhile at school's Macs (as usual) and then later around at 1815 made my way to Newton via MRT. Joined with Nicholas along the way out of NYP, haha and i thought we were late. The journey was tiresome with many people squeezing me (or us rather) during the Toa Payoh stop, for no reason. We made it there in another few minutes. Thankfully we weren't the last ones. There were Sheryl, Shi Pei, Winnie, Bao Zhu, Pauline, Yvvone, Jesslyn, Ping Ding and both of us (male). Ben, Kah Hong, Yi Tian, Xiu Hui and KenKen came soon after. Ordering food was okay, just that the seats are limited. Lucky we got a seat almost immediately as we strolled in, but it was a distance away from my stall. Hehe some difficulty. The main drink that day was obviously sugar cane less ice. Too bad Ping Ding wanted to add lemon so i had to incur an extra $0.50. Hoho. The (see)food totalled up to S$69.00, there's 7 of us at that table (we splitted to two) each of us contributed hesitantly S$10.00. Guess what we did with the remaining $1? Hehe of course none other than zhong ji mi ma, magic number in Chinese, Kah Hong won (underhand methods wor). Rattle and rattle group, noise making everywhere we go...

Walk and walk... we (the whole makan-ing session people) ended up at United Square area. We hanged out at the basement Mac (haha me and my affinity for Mac), which is not 24 jam. KenKen treated us S$0.60 ice cream! Barney wan sui!!! Aiyo, that mutated ice cream was brought upon by Benjamin Lee criminal no. 4567890. He shall be convicted to life-time of no-ice cream-eating. Wooo hooo... Power to the Spartians!


Oh yeah I also took these 2 pictures just after each other. Can see how fast the lights are changing yeah. I just love colourful lights =)

Oh last random picture of the day. Some "considerate" Singaporean that left this mess at Newton Hawker centre, just outside my stall >=( This is soooo not good for my image, not to mention my stall's. We should be more mindful of others, as the cliche goes "put yourselves in the shoes of others" if the shoes are too small just smack the person at BATA, or not. Well, you get the point. We had great funs living in this sad world. Haha, be cheerful ye'all!

Signing out

No comments: