Viewers


05 April 2008

Dear readers

This is gonna be a time-frame post... so bear with it =D

- 4th hour of my birthday -
Wow. This feels weird. Lol. I just help my mother helping me marinating the chicken wings at 4am in the morning. When was the last time you and your mum did something together? How did you feel when someone whom cares a lot for you is doing something with you?

So, she came home after her every night work this morning and immediately went to do the chickens. No resting, no complaining, no washing up just proceed to the kitchen and got her hands dirty. Yeah, I was there helping her to get the marinate ingredients and finishing the thawing of chicken wings. But she was the one in control and patiently massaging the chicken while I just observe her.

It was awesome seeing my mother in action. Although she’s handicapped (yes she is), she somehow manages to make our (me and my siblings) life complete, just like any other mother would. Or even better. One thing I admire about her is this fighting spirit she has and her love for her children. If I were to ever write about someone who is important, it would be my mother. Thanks mom =D

- 12th hour of my birthday –
It was really cool. As soon as I woke up around 11 plus in the morning. I went to the kitchen and I saw my mother and maid preparing the food for the BBQ. Was really touched by this (again). Love from mothers is amazing, I just can’t stop thinking about it.

They probably woke up quite early to prepare the curry chicken, looks good when I saw it. I helped out in preparing the sweet corn as well! Hehe. So fun to do things together, specially something as a family, a close one.

Now I’m just slacking, responding to smses or any calls. Seems a few invitation were last min. Sorry >.< So excited, another 7 hours to go. Ho ho, oh yeah, mom gave me $50.00 to buy my cake. Means quite a lot to me =D Lets see what type of cake I’ll buy. Haha. Good luck to me!

- End of my birthday -
Woah! Out of my 19 years of living, this is the 1st time I’m having a party BBQ for my birthday! I’m so happy. Even though it wasn’t as expected, food wasn’t finish up (especially the curry chicken, wonder why nobody dared to touch it =.=). Had to bring back the stuffs, lucky dad car came and helped out. Really want to thank person D and K. He he, thanks for being so supportive and helped out a great deal in my birthday party =D Love you guys. Ah, VE rocks! You could say that this is the 1st time I feel like in a family. 1st time being paid attention. Phew, really cool.

About the presents. Ha ha. I’ve got quite a informative ones, as though sending a message to me or something. Just see the pics of the present I received and try to see what’s in common.

This is just the receipt i got from booking of the bit and the tiramisu cake =P

Present no.1 ... Nice wrapping and a letter. Very generous person.

o.0 it's colougne!

Ah, face wash and another colougne thingy.

Wow. I love this wrapping the most!

Cool, a koala piggy bank thingy =D

mmm. Cute black bunny sticky. Don't know is from where de, anime? Anyone can tell? Ha ha.

This had probably be the more "needed" gift. Lol, cause my previous wallet has worn out. Thanks guys.


Ah, from my unforgotten friends. Bought me a mirror. Cool, now i can style my hair without looking at my glass cupboard :)

Not to forget the big DIY box i receive as a whole for my birthday gift! Sorry too many stuffs, can't take those photos.

Ha ha, i was like sounding so fussy, later might get misconception wor. But important thing is that I received presents!!! Weee, so thanks for all those who spared a thought and some money to get me something nice or cards, really appreciate those wishes as well. Thanks for the DIY box again, and the stuffs inside. But I now want to diet then kana this box of goodies. Ha ha, maybe I’ll share with VE this coming practice. Sure die if I eat all of those alone.

I think the present I liked the most was from Nick & Joe. Was the most suitable for me, I guess Joe chose it right? Ha ha, he likes to do these kind of things. Oh, it was a FX wallet. Don’t know whether expensive or not. Important thing is that I needed that and some how it came to me as a birthday present. Thanks a lot =D

To those friends who didn’t come to the party, thanks for all your well wishes. Hope you could come and finished up the food though. A lot of leftovers. Lol. But I’m sure that you had something on and couldn’t make it, so it’s alright. I’m not that petty. Lol. Alright, better pack up the stuffs and get some rest. I need the energy for church as well. Ta ta

Signing out

No comments: