Viewers


21 April 2008

Dear readers...

Hmmm, is it me or is blogger getting slower each passing day? I don't know.

Wow, i'm actually quite excited about the orientation + audition session VE's going to have later. Reminds me of the time when i 1st join and when i was in the committee and organising the

events. Ha ha, time really flies =)

o.0 my new yonex slippers on my feet. Ain't it swell? Ha ha, yeah it swells alright. My feet that is. Can't stand wearing it for more than 4 hours, the sides of the slippers would cause abrasion and it's just pure uncomfortable. Well, i do miss my old shoes. But as they say, the old must go and the new must come =P

I took this flower just outside my house back bus stop. Looks weird, hmmm, anyone knows whether is it poisonous? Lol.

Anyways, hopefully one day i can be completely clean with you. That's my goal, and i'm sure that you'll be working the same aim as well. Ha ha. Really hoped you enjoyed that thing i gave you. Take care yeah.

Signing out


No comments: