Viewers


06 May 2008

Dear readers...

There's nothing better in the world than friends! Especially those you can count on and are reliable, meaning good company. Thanks to all my friends whom are always so supportive!
And i'm really glad that we're still friends. I never get tired of you. Ha ha.

ooooo such a cute puppy... or a love puppy. Hmmm, i wonder how much to get one of those? Lolx.

Hmmm, family ties getting quite strained with me and my parents. They still suspect me whenever i do certain things related. Ha ha, i'm being very vague here man. Well, the point is that they don't trust me in certain things i do. Or also kind of deprived me of my rights (and certain privillages). Sometimes i really want to change, but they still tell me not to do this, must be careful of that. One thing to note, if you want to change to reach a certain goal. You need to keep your eyes on the goal, and not get nagged by our coaches (parents) not to turn left, not to fall down, not to do anything that's wrong... sometimes i wished to change time. Ha ha.

I recently noticed an upsurged in the blogger industry. Think people are starting to be more active in blogging. Ha ha. Good, i'm not alone.... not alone...

Signing out

No comments: