Viewers


21 May 2008

Dear readers... really very physically tired now. haha.Went to AMK hub cathay to watch Over Her Dead Body. Ah, i cried at the end of the show. Don't know why. Ha ha. Probably i can relate to Kate by a bit? LOLX

Can you guys see that? There's actually a scratch there. It's found on my both hands (arms). Someone with long fingernails did this to me, weird thing is that i don't mind. Ha ha. Check your fingernails first har!

Okay, this is really not a happy picture anyways. I wasted $12 on cab fare to rush to Tampiness area, all in vain. Nooo, don't ask me why i went there. It's $12, time and energy wasted (i went there arond 9am)

At least when i alighted at bugis. I pampered myself with a Macgriddles (i think that's how you spell it). Tasted quite weird, for those who haven't had one yet, the "bread" patties are like the hotcakes type. Not the usual burger i would say. But felt a bit bored after finishing half the burger =X I ran for the bus 851.

Today lunch-time performance was one of the better ones, or so he (our conductor, Mr Ong) said. Ha ha. Ms Janette Ang was coming up to announce certain stuffs twice, one for the "intro" and the next to promote the charity funding of the Myanmar's cyclone and China's earthquake victims. Lolx i think that we were the disaster there and that people would give us money the fund our repairs... haha.

Yeah. Now my phone's batt is dead, and i'm supposed to go and get my external cooler later meeting my friend at orchard cathay at 1630. -.- i'm not really sure where's that though, yaya, i'm an Singaporean idiot. Lol.

*At least i got a nice sms reply back =)

Oooo, looking forward to go to prison this Saturday! Weeeee =D Ha ha to perform lar =X

Signing out

No comments: