Viewers


22 June 2008

Yo yo.... haha, side track abit. Can't always emo right? Lolx.

Morning prepared for family outing (quite long time ever since we had one). As you can see in the picture, i wore my Fila blue top, bball shorts, dad's swim wear (ok, too much info?) and slippers :) Finally, we are going to Wild Wild Wet! Cause mom won 4 tickets =P

On the way to Down Town East. I not really sure of the road, but the weather looks ok ok.

After reaching, 1st shot i took. The directory! Kinda lost though =X

A closer look at the map. Ah hah! We're just 5cm away from Wild Wild Wet, that's near =P

OMG, you've got to see this. There was a mini-theme park at the lobby area. And i was based on care bears! Hee hee, cool! My favourie childhood cartoon...

Stormy! Hee hee, care bear stare! *********

Spot the no. of care bears in this picture. Well, i'd received a care bear plushie for my birthday this year. Too bad i couldn't find the picture there. It's sunshine bear by the way.

Yeah, the entrance of the care bear fun =) Okay, it's only like for 12 years old and below. If not i would have entered ><

Ah, the most favourite photo taking spot. You can't miss it. It's rather prominant. I'm sure everyone who comes here would take a photo of it here. Hee hee, yes Shu Hui also =P

Hmmm, queueing up for Funkey purchase. 1st time buyer, quite noob though.

There, still queueing etc. My dad took quite some time when it was his turn. Lolx, was rather embarrased as the hunks + babes behind were starring at us =X

Da entrance of WWW! It's not fully automated. There're guides standing there to help facilitate and do the admission fare thingy.

Before undress and getting wet. I took a few shots =)

The eating place. There have KFC and pizza hut. I want to come here to eat with friends/peers next time =)

Oh, the wave pool. My personal fav. You can just slack there all day. Err, not really though, WWW closes at 7pm and doesn't operate on Tue.

So we had quite fun there. We (my family except my mom as she was taking photos and ja gar our stuffs) lazed on the wave pool for 2 rounds. Next we proceed to this dam cool ride- it's a pair ride only both passagers sit on a dingy thingy facing each other from a high point and like slide drop off a ram. The whole ram was in a "V" shaped so it's like a pendulum momentum. I sat with my bro, and his legs were jelly after that ride. Then we did the Tsunami pool, where artificial waves are created and we enjoyed it very much other than my bro whom was almost drowning, almost. Afterwards we just hang around the water playground for awhile to tease each other, splashing water.
Whew. Go to bathe and change!

Proceed with dinner. There's my bro again, being his cuteness and photogenic-ness.

Desserts were soya ice cream! Tasted kinda like play dough >.< But ice-creams are still ice-creams =P

Then afterwards i had to work. Geeez with my tired body and legs. Ha ha. Well, i still managed to survive. Now i'm just worried about the school term tomorrow starting. Sigh. Oh, and i've sinned again-eating BBQ chicken wings at night =X I think i need a 16km run! Nooooo, school. I hate it, but i like being under slight pressure. All these while i want to do things with you to enjoy whatever time i have left, so that i will not regret not living my life to its fullnest you know? Don't read and just sigh, be hopeful! Stay foolish, stay hungry =)

Signing out

No comments: