Viewers


09 July 2008

Dear readers...

Guess i'm quite bored now. I've just went for a meeting with my faculity's director, Dr Joel. Okay, at least he wasn't those fierce type. But still very serious. Gave me some advise and solutions to how to manage my modules and waking up early though. Thankfully i'm given another chance, i won't let myself down! Kampeteh to me!!!



Ha ha, went to eat at AMK hub yesterday. Got bored with the japanese food, i ordered mushroom noodles. Was pretty yucky (if there's such a word). So that pic is there to promote the appreciation of arts in our society. Ha ha yeah right...
Ah, another interpretation of mushroom art. Hey don't think dirty, think food ;) A rather spicy art don't you say?

Oh, HBD! Stands for Human Biology & Disease. My repeated module, yes repeated. I'm dumb okay? That's one of the practical where we test our blood type. As you can see i'm O+ =) I shall explain abit. If you're blood type A, it means your red blood cell has protein A on its surface, and antibody A would attach it to form coaggulations (or clots). This follows same for blood type B, as you can see in the bottom slide. Section D is to test for rhesis factor in your blood, it's either + or -, same coaggulation principle as well. C is the control where saline solution is used, no clotting should be observed. Therefore, mines O+ since there's no clot in A, B but a clot in D =)

Fresh from the oven. CCA carnival at atrium. There are dance performance and those in the picture are from the mindsport club -> chess, weiqi and sudoku. I'm good at neither =X

That would be the malay dance. The only super nice about them is their almost perfect synchronisation with each other. It's as though they are one! Ha ha.


Weee. Caught this show! Was pretty funny although it's kinda a cliche by now (swapping bodies and stuffs) Lol. Oh and i had Chicken Ole Baked Rice at pizza hut for lunch! Cool right? Also managed to taste Zazzle Curry Baked Rice as well. Thanks for treating me movie and pizza hut, will appreciate it de!!!

*Hoped you had a relaxing day. It's nice to see you smile =)

Signing out

No comments: