Viewers


08 September 2008

Dear readers

Been sometime since i've updated this profile! Ha has, cause of busyness to other stuffs. Lolx. Today's the 1st day of my FYP/IAP, totally freaked out in the morning, cause couldn't find my superviser (Ms Cherine Tan). In the end, after a frantic search, she's at level 6 office =.= There's a total of 5 person under her, and i'm the only guy there =.= again. Plus, the other 4 gals paired up with each other since there's only 3 project to be done, so i'm solo-ing my own FYP/IAP =.= the third time.

On the bright side, i'm doing a classified project about nanotechnology! Hee hee, and i get to work with a female NTU researcher! How cool and awesome is that? If i manage to get this work, it's a novel idea and i might even be recognised! Hee hee. *grins from ear to ear*

Sigh... I slept during the 2-5 safety briefing! It was sooooo dam boring! Bleah

Broken pieces of a phase of my life. Am i trying to piece it together again? Or am i just playing with another set of puzzle now? I don't know. It's like i can't manage to settle a 100 piece puzzle and i trying to solve a 500 piece one? OMG, am i too ambitious? But is it possible to solve this 500 piece with it prompting me to do so? Let me take this step by step, wearing slippers in this stormy weather, hope i don't fall...

Mugging and Reseaching...

No comments: