Viewers


21 September 2008

Dear readers!

Just now (Saturday), went out with Colin after to church to just accompany him and jalan jalan.

Oooo, cool catz pictures! Ha ha, hugging... I want to hug. But who? That is the question.

Hee hee, this picture brings back memories! It's done by my class during lab session. We had nothing to do with the remaining dough so we decided to be creative and did human figure and... yar you can see the picture! Lol xD

Basically, my mind have been going haywire. Although on the outside the swan looks clam and poised but under the smooth water is its webbed feet struggling to move forward with all its strength. I don't know what i've did was it right or wrong? It's like 0415am now le. Maybe gonna to Sentosa tomorrow with Bernard, Colin and company =X But some important person couldn't make it and don't know now whether tomorrow's outing confirmed or what ...

To the best for both of us. Do i need time? Or does time need me to make future?
I'm impotent... Can't reproduce any more love nor make any.

Har don't think too much about that.

Fcuking off

No comments: