Viewers


24 September 2008

Dear readers...

Awesome + Tiring day. (Ever wondered why awesome days have to be tiring) FYP from 0930-1030, counted my strek plates. I've did it quite well! Manage to get my expected results =) Can't do much in an hour though. Kah Hong called and i rushed down with Yi Tian to meet them at Koufu. Then gluped down my wan tan mee from Chicken Rice stall (yucks!). Chionging to commonwealth MRT from YCK MRT at 1100, cause there's a recording today...

It's at Lion's Studio! We proceeded here with Mr Ong, like the whole 13 of us =) It's some corner off some factories (yeah random place). By the way, that's not the studio pic, i can't find it anywhere =( but it's something like that. We did 3 carols in total before the Chinese Orchestra came for their shift. I think it was pretty cool and a new experience! Having heard the sound of silence is pretty creepy and makes you nervous, and cause of that we had several takes...

After recording, the whole group of us went off (together with Mr Ong, 1st time!) to Holland V for our famished stomachs. Ended up in NYDC, since it's the only "reasonable" restaurant to makan. Ha ha, spent $11.00 for the meal and muffin treat (Ben's birthday). Ben's the second person counting from the right after me ("cutted" off =X).

I love my VE, even though i'm facing problems in my singing carreer hahas =X Cause i have a unique voice that doesn't blend in with the rest of my section. The worse thing to happen is to not blend in with a group you're supposed to harmonise. I'm hardworking and trying my best, singing is my passion... Oh well, we'll see how it goes then. Rawr!

lalala

No comments: