Viewers


21 October 2008

Dear readers

Guess having a bad habit of posting at such "heavenly" hours =) Looked through a few blogs, and i just want to put that picture up there.

I miss you.

To be missed by someone. Is it a burden? A responsibility that nobody wants to hold for me? Sigh. Every now and then, i'll just steal a glimpse of the past to satisfy my emo craving. But i still respect your decision, and it's not that i can't face you, being ashamed or anything. You've said for me not to be in your life anymore...

Loved you too much to see you get hurt. I'm still as selfish as ever, but happy that you've got your life up and going very well i supposed. Recently your birthday, it's always nice to get updates. You'll always be in my heart...

Lolx, no link this song? Just the chorus nia la. Ha ha... I don't have this talent to hold you back in my arms...




Cries off...

No comments: