Viewers


06 November 2008

Dear blog

I swear if i don't blog about this, i won't do justice to my heels...
It started this morning, i woke up at 7am (luckily woken up by myself, then alarm, then maid, then my sweetheart) to prepare or rather rush to reach school by 8am for tut. As well as wearing my formal presentation clothes there. Yup here you go, a dorky me, blur blur de...


With this, took a cushion socks and my leather shoes. Everything, i thought, felt alright. That is till i walked down a few steps off my elevator. IT happened! I could almost imagine in 3D how my heels are being abused through the irritating abrasive force of my walking motion. The pain was bearable at first (subjective obviously), by the time during the walkway to school my skin has all torn out (refer to first picture above). Not as disgusting as that, still i needed to tip toe all the way to school just to prevent that hellish heel to shoe. Ouch. For the entire time other than presentation i took off the shoes. Ha ha, what over was over anyways, off to heal those euw wounds...

Signing out

No comments: