Viewers


03 November 2008

Dear blog

I've just finished helping out parents at Newton stall (as always). I don't know why, but i feel it's like a drop of anger accumulates within me each time i "unwillingly work" at Newton. And i'm going overflow with it sooner or later, i can already feel it brimming amongst me. Yeah, sometimes it's easier to have a split personality to deal with family, another for church and another for friends. Oh well, even though how you divide a computer hard drive, it'll still total up the same amount or lesser, but never more...

Hatred... Don't make what was love to be replaced with hatred i tell you. I'm capable of doing things you wouldn't even have imagined...

I need a FUCK buddy. Somebody who i can just yell and scold at without feeling any remorse against me. Should i get a blown-up toy?

Sometimes, too much hate can cloud your mind from being able to love. I need to shift all those aside and try my 100%, my pseudo 100%...

I'm somewhat tired. But i know you're more tired than me, physically. I'll try my best to make you happy, and i really want a shoulder to cry on, an arm to lean on, a head to rest on and a heart to love on...

Gonna be heartless soon...

No comments: