Viewers


12 November 2008

Entry 12/11/08
Breakfast 1045- Bah hu with bun

Lunch 1600- XXL chicken
Dinner 1930- Chicken wing rice
Supper 2230- True chocolate ice-blended

Dear blog

I'm just stressed about having Wednesday as a no-school day. Okay, probably that's the only nice thing for my school schedule so far. Alrights, so what do we have here? I need to finish up my make-up punishment for tomorrow on SWOT, need to do a resume + cover letter by next week, search for a relevant ad based on my qualifications, finish up my molecular genetics drosophilia e-prac, and complete bioinformatics case study. Oh my, that's a mouthful and a handful. Hopefully i can finish all those soon.

The coffin. Not a really good show to catch, but if you have no other choice, then too bad =P The scary part is probably when you're enclosed in a small wooden box? And i think there's a time shift between the story of the lady and the guy, not sure though. But was utterly disappointed with the show =(

Off to work!

Signing out

No comments: