Viewers


17 November 2008

Entry 17/11/08
Breakfast 0945- Peanut butter bread
Lunch 1400- Maggie mee
Dinner 1800- Wan ton mee
Supper 2230- Vegetable biscuits


Dear blog

To my dearest curtis
BearBear has this bad habit of being too of himself. BearBear tends to think too much, and have good memories which affects him badly. Sometimes BearBear wishes to knock his head on the wall so hard, that he can be a totally new person. But BearBear is also a coward, he likes to hide in himself and acts a brave front. Once this barrier is broken, you can see all the soft white stuffing inside him. BearBear of course tries to let curtis always see the stuffings, but sometimes... ... ... BearBear need what BearBear need. BearBear asks for too much, Bearbear would change.

Anyhows, so much about that above bear post. LOLX.
THIS IS MY 200TH POST! Weeeee *celebrates*
No party or any sort unfortunately. Today choir session was pretty stressful (just like any other practices). Mr Ong (our conductor), feels pressured due to our abilities (or the lack of it). Hopefully, we as a whole ensemble can unite and perform together the songs nicely in the coming concert. Oh!!! The Christmas Carol CDs are out quite some time! Anybody wants? There're sold at $10 per copy. Thanks Rees for getting one :) Any more? *holds out a knife*

If i can, i would protect you more
But i've given you my all.
If i can, i would provide you more
But i've given you my all.
If i can, i would hug you more
But i've give you my all.
If i can, i would love you more
I told you, i've already given you my all.
I don't want you to return my all
I just want you more...

Loving more (tries to)

No comments: