Viewers


19 December 2008

Dear blog

Don't ask me why i haven't slept. I can't sleep is normally due to many reasons and often is to run away from reality. Anyways, concert is just tomorrow (or today rather) and there are some pieces which i can't get right. Hopefully i'll get the right words at the right time.

And i need to help out my parents stall tomorrow as well! RaWr! Grrrr... It's because of johan enrolling into a sec school and my dad need to help him buy books. AHHHHH why can't he buy them himself, i already did all my stuffs in secondary school by my own with parents le. Haiz... Would help out my mother till after lunch hour probably 2-ish then get back home 3pm. Wash up and get to TFA just nice 4pm. Oh well, all the best for me...

I realise that my mind is still persuing on, but my body is slowly dying and soon it'll be definant to its master. Please let me make the right choice in believing in you, i'm running out of breath soon, i need a shoulder.

Signing out

No comments: