Viewers


29 December 2008

Dear blog

Hmmm, not really in the mood to blog. And quite tired from today's practice especially... Emily, Sheryl and the rest kept poking me =.=" Ha ha, i'm rather sensitive to touch ya noe! Lolx...

I don't know... but i feel good about this although it doesn't seem good at all.

Seems like two different parts, both awake... yet both asleep at the same time. How i wished... Yeah it's me wishing, my selfish being taking over me. I want to be noble i want to be remembered in a nice way.


Oh i realised that shin gave his blog a name.. Elizabeth (i think)... hmmm should i name my blog too? Errr Alfy? Lolx... i wanna talk to someone deeply and not be judged. Hmmm, maybe i should name my blog shin! Ha ha xD cannot cannot, then there's like so many other people as well =X Argh, let's just leave it as it is...

Tomorrow, gonna go with Rees to help out with his bro girlfriend some test thingy =.=" hope it's not too troublesome! Something like a clinical trial i think =P

Owww, my legs and my heart still hurts even though everything looks perfectly fine outside.

Signing out

No comments: