Viewers


24 December 2008

Dear blog

I wonder if it's thanksgiving time? Well, i have a handful of friends to thank for!

First and foremost is Alice!!! OMG, she's like an angel to me. Can't live without you, and can't live with you though sorry =P
Next up would be Nick Morton! Ha ha, the most Singaporean ang mo i've ever seen! Thanks for going out to places together!
Then it'll be Joe! For organising all those cool events so far like gathering and dinner =) Still remembered the KboX! Ha ha super expensive =X
Forth to the cute Rees. Okay lar, many you might think not cute, but his character cute can le! Ha ha, 1st person that i know well that carries a handbag! Thanks for everything, too much to say. Ha ha.
And lastly my that non-friend. Whose name i shall non-mention. Ha ha. Just for teaching me alot of stuffs and let me experience in which i learnt quite alot!

Live on! Work towards the unknown future! Things might happen, but they happen for a reason. And would you use that reason to drown you or to propel you forward...

Christmas time! It's the season of sharing and giving... Share and give...
I too have sleepless nights thinking of what went wrong and what i could have done better. I always thought that this time i better get it, but apparently it got the better of me. Even though i didn't say it out loud, i'd always used the only relationship i had as a template, as a standard. People say that i'm kind hearted? Nah, i'm just weak-hearted more likely. I can't stand for the people i love and i'm paying the price. As i said, one could never forget first love. Hey take it that i dumped you, and that your love is much, much much much more better and deserves a better person, a better guy than someone like me...

Signing out

No comments: