Viewers


08 December 2008

Dear blog

Instead of what can you do to get a Bacardi Breezer, why not ask what can a Bacardi Breezer do for you! Ha ha. I'm like officially drunk...

You know those times when you get inspirations in toilet periods but then forget everything after you flushed it? Yeah, i had pretty much many of those experiences. Ha ha, i'm not good with alcoholic drinks pretty much cause i think they smell like benchwipes (70% ethanol).

Rawr! My top portion of arm hurts like aching, keep feeling the strain each time i apply pressure. OMG old liaoz ==" And my knee also, banged unto the table twice, now also have certain amount of tension stress. Think i'm falling apart liaoz...

Thanks for waiting for me today. It's something nobody done before, you're great! And thanks for the talk also, it's like a sweet slap- slap cause you love me and sweet because you made it so (and the ice cream of course)

Heehee. At least now i have an action plan in mind, but seeing my timid self and my silent explosive bomb attitude, i really wonder can i make this 1st step? Yes i will for you. But when the time is shou... Ahhhh common tests... si liaoz =="

Signing out

No comments: