Viewers


02 December 2008

Dear blog

Yeah updates, I'm in school staring at my never-touched-in-4-days blog. Parents just came back last night from KL church trip. Glad to have them back home... so i could use internet again =X

Rights, Sunday. What i did? Oh dang! I screwed up uploading the pictures, it's in inverted chronological order, so please don't mind... Ah ya Sunday, tour-guided Nick and his friend JD (Jin4 De2- Nick can't pronounce his name correctly xD) to HSBC TreeTops walk. Initially had planned for Rees to come, but since he was like a sleeping log so we carried on instead without him. Awww don't be sad, we'll go with you another time =P

/// Okay let's start from the bottom shall we? ///

Yay! The last picture. Reminder all those (rate yourself) pictures are taken my Nick, our diluted blood ang mo. Ha ha. I pretty like this picture much, in a way summarises my feelings and thoughts. Just stare at this and here whatever music from my imeem, maybe if you're luckly you understand what i'm feeling.

Alrights, i have to admit it. Two-thirds of the pictures all have me in it =X It's my blog ain't it? Oh my God, i'm talking rubbish and wasting precious blog space. Weeeee, the steps were kinda intimidating? They came in sets of 4's. Be it up or down. By the time we finished those flights of stairs, our pitiful legs were finished as well.

In case you got lost, this is the 3rd picture. We're doing from bottom top =) Woah who's that handsome guy in the centre? Ha ha, someone commented that i'm muscular, hopefully i'm not too muscular?

Ooo Ooo Ooo! That's me again! Strolling confidently across the bridge. What many might not realise is that my legs were like jelly at that time. Still i rather save my pride and lie than to show the truth and lose. Whatever that means =='

Trail towards/ away from TreeTops bridge. That's me in the front *claps and applause*, JD 2nd and our diluted blood ang mo photographer for that day xD

Start here¬ Here's the floor sign that says HSBC TreeTop Walk, self-explainatory. HSBC is rich to make such stuffs eh? Well, they responded the economical crisis in a quick and unique manner as well. Nothing else to comment on.

/// Okay make sure you've looked from this picture top and then come back down again ///
Overall experience? We finished it just pass 2 hours and they said it was gonna be 3 hours. We Rox! Ha ha. But only 1 out of 2 purposes have been met, hopefully this Sunday would be more fulfilling. Next lesson at 1pm, guess i'll head back home first. Ta ta eeyoall...
Signing out

No comments: