Viewers


19 January 2009

Dear blog

Today was fun, will tell story once get pics. Basically went to esplanade to perform with the Sinfonia orchestra. Yeah. Lolx.

I've learnt how to ask the question: What should i do now to make things better? Ha ha, it's never directly asked cause the answer is gonna be inaccurate. The way is to get from different friends =)
I have a handful of friends whom they can trust their life on me:
Benjamin Lee
Joe Ng
Kah Hong
Miao *edited, pai sei left out your name*
Nicholas Teo
Nicholas Morton
Rees Sim
Shin
(Lolx, of course it depends whether they wanna place their trust in me in the first place, but i would willingly to do great sacrifices for them. Oh and it's alphabetize)

Three random things that happened today
1. I forgot to bring the tickets for Shin and Joe, so i had to rush back home from esplanade to get the tickets and then rush back there. On the way my zipper broke!
2. I finally tasted Mega Mac and Twister Fries. And it didn't turn out marvelous.
3. I gave shin the flower that was passed to me, and he's gonna throw it like now.
That's all! LOLX.

Although i still can't understand you or whatsoever from the other person. I know one thing that i want that would remain true forever... is that i want you close to me be it which ever you find best way. *smiles*

Oh, and i don't know why i'm developing rashes now = =" Dam irritating. Looks like mosquito bites, but in masses. Lolx, i'm allergic to something i think ?_? And thanks Nick for coming to join us for supper! It means kinda alot? At least you smiled =)

Signing out

No comments: