Viewers


04 February 2009

Dear blog

I am that "anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful". Purge me away from thy sufferings.

Still in bad terms with parents. Skipped school today, didn't had the mood. Heard many people having their exams soon. I don't even know when's mine >_> All the best to you Miao and Joe!
Oh well, nobody really bothers anyways.

MacDonald's has became my best friend again. I can sit here for the whole day staring my pathetic worn out laptop LCD. I can don't speak for an entire day now yet cry my hearts out in the middle of the night. My mask which i carved out for myself is cracking, pressure and heat has cause it to be so.

I feel, neglected. They say change is a constant, yet nothing is changing at a constant pace, i can't keep up. One point of time i thought i had it all, now all that i have is my thoughts.

Putting that aside, i have nothing to blog about today. Other than...
...CONGRATS FOR GETTING YOUR LAPPY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN REES!

Everybody seems so much happier without me. What did i do wrong? What can i change? What can i actively do to make a positive impact on someone else's life?

Emo-ing out

No comments: