Viewers


03 February 2009

Dear blog

No idea, no idea at all. You don't know what is important to your friends, what's important to your family and what's important to your BF.

No mood to blog... but i still wanna complain in this pathetic space~
  • I got "kicked out" of home yesterday. The only person i could reach was shin.
  • I can never use internet at home any more. Previously it was at night only (after 8pm)
  • School's ain't doing too well for me, i have reports stacking and i don't give a dam about it.
  • My wish-list? Is probably fading away, i can't dream anymore
I read about this, and i don't want to be numb. I want to sleep and wake up with everything all sorted out. Can i?


The lackness i'm experiencing is feeling the void in my heart. Is it gonna turn in on itself?

Signing out

No comments: