Viewers


10 February 2009

Dear blog

Oh? Other people thoughts are their own...
~

TVM's quote: I know what i've given you, but i do not know what you've received from me.

It makes total sense to me now after reading this quote. What i thought you would get it from me is being misunderstood. Oh wellz... =X

Had a serious nightmare last night! Oh boyz, i keep having nightmares though. Argh, anyone can tell me what they means? I dreamt of my close friends. Pretty scary if meeting them seems so intimidating. Ha ha personal opinion of course =)

Oh Rees still hasn't got his internet back. Har, tapping on others... Careful not to get caught! Lack of internet doesn't mean you are separated from the main world. Ha ha. Anyways exams are round the corner, and i'm having PMS. Oh bother... That's why this entry is so PMS-ive.

I'm hoping that this saturay would be a non-regretful one! Oh happy Thaipusam to all my Hindu friends =)

RAWRz... staring at my notes. Nothing going in at all. I need my love language fulfilled... haha.

Signing out

No comments: