Viewers


11 February 2009

Dear blog

Today was indeed dead boring...

But caught this show with Donovan. Ha ha. He's nice, treating me dinner at a sushi restaurant and the movie as well. Ha ha. Too bad he's attached =X Lol. Oh Underworld: Rise Of Lycans, it has a nice story. But i feel that the scene was too brief for each part of the plot. Anyways the ending is a so-so happy one, and the last part was ?_?

Had a dream last night again! OMG, dream season sia me... I think Shin was right, i'm having PMS. I dreamt about kissing someone!!! And that person i kissed before some more. So the feeling was there somehow, i think i was kissing my pillow or something man. Euw gross! Whatever... don't think it's ever possible in real life again anyways.... =X

Take care of your health ya? Drink more water and rest more! Hugs, i still worry alot for you but i can't show it much.

Signing out

No comments: