Viewers


25 March 2009

Dear blog

It has been 1:23am for the past 1min. How time ticks away when you stare at it eyeball-hard.

1 thing i realised about faith, is that faith is invisible. Non-tangible. Man, like me, are very much visual and touchy about anything. Yet certain events that happened allowed me to build my faith, such as encouragement from friends...

Here i go with another of my "punny" rhyming poem...

I'd never want to let you go
With me i hoped it'll never snow
I'd never want to let you go
With me i hoped it'll never be cold
I'd never want to let you go
With me i'd love you a hundred, no, a thousand-fold
I'd never want to let you go
With me you'll never waste a joule
I'd never want to let you go
Cause you brought randomness in my heart's hole...

Signing out.

No comments: