Viewers


18 April 2009

Dear blog

I finally synchronised my phone with my lappy =) Well or what's left of my lappy =X

Here are some pics to upload...

Outside my house.

My 08' birthday gift <3

New shoes in cell!

Ah, slippers again... at work.

C-O-C-O-N-U-T... Kiss your boyfriend let me see!

My parents' stall (aka saya workplace).

Love those pi-*ouch*-cers.

Ah... random pic just outside my stall.

Same place, but looking down.

Sugar canes! Tried those at TaiPing last time remember? I sell in juices.

A $3 plate of mixed cut fruits. Cheap, delicious and healthy!

Da moon. Distant and far yet shines upon us every night without fail.

Bishan -> Marina Bay

Eeeks, act cewls.

Just behind my house kopitiam.

Dad's car. I look fad.

Guess what juice is inside the cup?

...Washed Before Used... huh what product?

Toe or thumb?

Sumo house's sins.

At AMK hub, a moving pic (took it whilst walking). RANDOM!

Shin: Har! Take this Rees, i have a big black helmet. Huat!
Rees: No no no. My white jacket will defeat you any time. Pffts!

Joel and me. On the way to Pasir Ris...

Alcoholic drink?

Cewl effects. By the way, this is the way to my house. Lolx... don't look so close though, you might see......

This is the area outside the lift beside my house.. oooo cool effects again. Can you spot stuffs?

Time for something serious... My MB0606 BBQ! At Pasir Ris Park today!

Girl power at work to start of the fire. *feels guilty*

Pit 11. Thanks haida!

That's the start of our food cooker.

Bags to aside. Very organised bunch of people =)

Looking towards the see. See? I meant sea.

My 1st 6 chicken wings. I took the first blood.

Night came too soon before we knew it. That's the flame below the wings... Ziyi is cooking it now.

Ah. Just a chit chat session to find out about the latest uni and job news...

Amir brought this pot, and chocolate... CHOCOLATE FONDUE in a BBQ! It's like OMG... Piece of sinful heaven.

And that concludes my photos... I'm tired... lolx. It was fun with my phone though.

I'm waiting for your sms which you said you would...

Signing out

No comments: