Viewers


28 April 2009

Dear blog

Wee~ I'm actually rather happy to be able to use my lappy to upload pics... *takes a moment to be grateful for what i have, not what i should have*... DONE!

Here are some pics i've taken the past days (sat -> tue).

This is the carpark area just outside my church. They had a banquet for the foreign workers aka maids last Sunday. Kinda like an appreciation feast.

That's alvin. Yes, he looks like a chipmunk. Ha ha, specs not his...

Neither is it his...

Ah he is Clarence. The smallest Sec3 guy in church i think. That specs looks goofy on him.

Yay. Nothing to do during service...

Yeah, i'm a people person. Lol.

Totally goofy off me =X That's leonard. He's the most, how would you put it, active guy in our cell. Ha ha.

Dizzy... Newton MRT escalators. Took that for fun...

On the bus. [just to fill up space and waste time]

Yeah! Went to BBQ at AMK central there, storey 3 just above this fashion, outside of the manga/video/internet cafe shop. In the company with my faithful VE peeps.

This was actualy an accidental shot. But it looks tinty =) So why not blog it up?

There! ET suggested we sit inside. And so smart sia, inside have air-con! Weeee~ So there was ET, Ping Ding, Xiu Hui, Lifen, Yvonne, Kah Hong, Ben, and me. The total was $111.20 among the 8 of us (slowly count if you want). Drinks were free flow! Awesome!

Just outside the toilet, a view of AMK central. Don't people get inspirated during toilet breaks? So have more of it =)

Hmmm. No more comments. Most of time mouth actions were inwards =P

This morning. I woke up to this. No nothing scary or special. Just my room. I'm begining to try somewhat to a certain lesser extent probably to treasure what i perceive. It's interesting. And so was my dreams i had...

My forte: telling intoxicating daggers of lies...

Signing out

No comments: