Viewers


25 May 2009

Dear blog

I finally "lift my pen" again. Losing my touch on blogging, as i'm focusing on some other more important aspects of my life. Let's see here. Much things to diary down. Well, first of all, my mother out of nowhere got me 2 Newbie shirts! That's like 1. she's buying stuffs for me?!? 2. it's branded clothes?!??!?!?!??! Lolx, you get what i mean. The stuffs inside my "wardrobe" are around few years old (without change). Ha ha.

Went to school around 1600 today. Manage to catch a glimpse of SBM graduation ceremony photo taking session. And seriously, i feel very... er let me quote:
Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.
~Maya Angelou

I really do hope to see me wearing one of those robes... >.<

On the bright side. I realise i have a very interesting bass junior. His name is Merlin. Yes, his personality is interesting le. Ha ha. And he made me a pair of pants, no not to my size, to use as a bookmark. So sweet! He hee. Thanks Ming didi! Wow since some time i called somebody didi!

On a train ride to orchard or ang mo kio (can't remeber), i saw this sign along the tracks. It says
Value life. Act Responsibly.
Interesting. And this phrase really got me thinking about my own life. Have i valued it? My one and only life? Did i do anything wrong and acted in immaturity? Whew, and i realised these questions got me thinking for awhile. Then i got distracted by the tennis players below =)

Do i still have that kind of strength? That kind of power...

Ah, last sunday met up with a insurance guy. Sheesh =.= Rather irritating though. Ha ha, shalln't mentioned much, but he urge me to consider Manulife insurance. Lol... Well, the grass? It's taken at J8 food court. f.y.i it's the reflection that i'm taking.

Alrights. I'm rather nervous right now. Cause of some school stuffs. Hopefully everything will work out! And... hmmm, this thurs is my secondary school choir's performance. Will be gone at night. Yeah!

Yup and i've done it. I blogged!

Signing out

1 comment:

Xiao Ming said...

Hey Paul kor kor, it is me again, "magically" writing in your diary.

Want to know a secret I learned in Voice Ensemble?

...

Alright, the "key" is happiness is actually to sing the right note. Think about it!

BTW, I found Voice Dance at imeem!
http://www.imeem.com/people/U8CfOo3/music/w9EoDe15/psms-voice-dance/