Viewers


14 June 2009

Dear blog

If life throws you money, invest it on other people.
If life throws you people, invest your time on those people.
If life throws you time, invest your time to help people.
Then...
If life throws you shit, make a toilet bowl.
If life throws you oranges, make orange squash.
If life throws you an arrogant bastard, make... ... ... peace.

I blogged at such an Earthly hour. Ha ha. I guess i prefer low traffic bahz. Haiz, i knew i shouldn't have done it, after doing it i felt so guilty. My hands, they are at fault! I wish i can cut them away. They are the source of all my evil. I haven't got to my eyes. They keep tempting me to the wrong things. Oh no... do i have to dig them out too? Each time i do it, i fall deeper and deeper. Somebody save me. No, i can only save myself. Only i can save myself from this. Why am i always alone in this? No wonder i ended up in this plight. One day, yes one day, i'll liberate myself from this slavery.
From the sin of food.

If music is the food of love, let me have plenty of it...

Signing out

No comments: