Viewers


13 June 2009

It's 13th of June.

Dear blog

Hurray i got an A for my Human Biology & Disease (again) 20% test. Lol! Yet, i'm repeating this module for the third time. LMAO, guess why i need to retake? Haha...

Seeing some changes. I'm happy for somebody. It's these subtle changes that are made which translates into a statement. However much i wish it away, i still don't have a fairy godmother or a pumpkin. My mind on the other hand is a powerful tool, fantasizing (appropriately) scenarios- past, present and possible future.
What i'll do for something and someone, or for "a one".

Yesterday night i had a strange yet familiar dream! I had this dream few years back, talk about nostalgic. It's this "childish" dream about me having a genie. Ha ha, yeah you'll probably be thinking "what the hell???". But yeah, it's my dream and my blog xD This tiny genie was kept in a coin bank (a piggy bank but not piggy-shaped). So i whispered to him my wish in a silent voice. That genie was shocked, in a bad way, and escaped out of his box and disappeared into thin air =( and... *wakes up* Lol. Nothing changed. I realised as i ponder whilst facing the white ceiling...
Oh whatever =.=

Hate those moments!!!

Maid hasn't been around. Family ties tightening. Trying to breathe...

Lastly, i'll be away to Penang/KL/Genting from 15th to 19th of June. This time, with the whole family. Oh my, i'm gonna be fat again, even though i haven't even started to slim down. LMAO xD Ok ok... need to rest soon.

I miss having people to bully. I miss having somebody to joke around with. I miss having someone to crap amazing for the whole day. I miss carrying you.

Signing out

No comments: