Viewers


12 August 2009

it’s 3:03 am

Dear blogP110809_14.49

ARGH, it’s 3:03AM here on my com.

Dam, i just deleted an entire post before it got published and I've to start all over. Ha ha. A part of me is laughing while the other is wth a waste of time.

So my post, it was something like this…

friends… blah blah blah… school results… blah blah blah… holidays! Woohooo… Distractions… blah blah blah

Yeah something like that. Oh that i’m a people-people person. Active in different ways, yet lazy in character. That’s an irony. It means, i’ll readily accept any challenges smacked at me with confidence and determination but i’d be lazy to search for them in the first place anyways.

Being stuck in third year has its perks and downs. Hardly see the perks though. It’s probably what everybody perceives.

Recently got very distracted as well. Need a focal point to focus and draw my attention to. Love? Sports? Studies? Family? Ha ha. I’ll pick (E) One of the above. Lmao xD

Tomorrow what do i have? Tomorrow I've a FYP briefing that starts at 10am. Hey! That means i have 7 more hours to go, maximum of 6 hours sleep. Not bad, longest sleeping time yet =)

A nice piece of music from the popular PIXAR animation, UP. Married Life, the so-called theme song of UP. Enjoy =)

Married life

To the person hat it concerns to: I was kinda sad today cause you said that when you were free you’d sms. But the sms that i received was a Goodnight one. It makes me feel so insignificant and useless. Please, don’t do that again. Thanks. I’m still a human like you…

Signing out

 

No comments: