Viewers


14 September 2009

abliss-ness

Dear blog

Feeling kinda down. In ways more than one. Morning report for Final Year Project (FYP), yet have so much difficulties- My original superviser is away till thurs and i was assigned to another one for the time being (for 4 days). I'll only be seeing her at 1pm (very soon) and she's overseeing other students. Her instructions for me (over the phone which i initiated) was to find _____ & _____ (2 person whose name i couldn't decipher over the phone) and to observe what they are doing. Er yeah... I don't know anybody there and i'm asked to find 2 random people?!? Oh well, i have to tolerate this for another few days. Hopefully able to pick up some skills. And wait till my superviser returns... And pray that he'll be much gang ho with me.

What's up with fading away with time? Why does everybody thinks that they can pull it off? Physically away doesn't correspond to the emotional presence of a person you know...

How i wish a gal would just hold my hands, stare into my eyes and ask me an important question. What generation is this already? I'm sure initiating can be done from any gender as well... not only from the "manly" side.

Returned back from Genting/Cruise trip last Friday. Hadn't had time to post the pics here yet. Till i finish my facebook ones. Ha ha. Doing like 10 pics per upload? If lucky, i'd finish by wednesday =)

Off to lunch! All the best for my FYP!!!

Paul wants bonding...

Signing out

No comments: