Viewers


04 September 2009

shityday

Dear blog

Lol! I've nothing better to do i guess. Oh my, but i can't imagine what's gonna happen next. Love these type of suspense pictures :) Oh never try this anywhere yeah. It's bad for everyone xD Kinda gross also :P

Gonna be helping out later at Newton as my uncle wont be coming down tonight. And since it's still the month of fasting, i'll be there for a few hours, 1800-2100 actually. Cause had to cancel my friend's appointment for work (again). Oh well, don't know when to postpone to also =.="

Shaman's gonna be enlisted soon... And i'm lookin at myself, sighs, and continue to persevere on. School library ain't half bad considering that it's the hols now and everybody is repelled from school instinctively.

Currently waiting for my IAP/FYP arrangements to be confirmed. And finding the music sheet for this song (han yu ping ying) Chao Xi Huan Ni (really like you) sang by Fahrenheit. Hee hee, love the music! Technically, it's better in electric guitar, but who cares :P

What's the feeling of holding somebody's hands, palm to palm, and walking down a road?

Signing out

No comments: