Viewers


30 October 2009

meatball cloudy

Dear blog

Went to catch this show just this Tuesday with Adriel (since it was the only animated comedy show). We watched it at iluma, and it was my first time there, and my last time there wearing a single layer tee. It’s so freaking cold! And the ceilings on storey one are high, making it feel even much colder. But i had fun, it was a Tuesday =P Know a few more friendly people such as Jeff and Han. Thought Han is a china name no? It’s actually a popular English name, or so I've heard. I going to cycle at ECP later on at night (fri) with another group of friends! whoo hooo, 1st time meeting so many people consecutively sia! And trying to up my social life a lil so as not to feel so “distracted”.

Am in charge of organizing a walk-walk outing on 7/11 for VE peeps. The venues seek were TreeTop walk (went there thrice), Henderson Waves (cause Pauline suggested the southern ridges) or just hang out at ECP (argh, ain’t i’m doing that tomorrow?). Talking about that, i still haven’t found the route to ECP from home. Argh, overnight cycling. Hope the company there is accommodating to me >.<

I want to love this one and only life i have and make the best out of it!!!

Let’s see,what pic should i put here? Ahhhhh just random pics :) As always!

P241009_17.11 (640x480)Nice ma? I design de. For the coming sec1 wannabes this sat :) From 2 Thess 5:16-22. Go read it if you own a bible:)

P241009_21.42 (640x480)  Ah, last Sat had dinner at Sam Lo’s house. Her cooking was superb! Not to mention the taste of her cooked food! Ha ha xD Btw the middle dish is beef and apples =)

P251009_18.39 (640x480)That’s me in the lift :) Ha ha. It’s taken in such a way it makes me look slimmer :P works right? Ha ha!

P261009_16.51 (640x480) Piece of Ethanol art work done by yours sincerely :) Guess what i was trying to portray.

P271009_13.14 (640x480)

1st time drinking Koi Cafe. And it was Adriel’s treat on large drinks =) Weee $5 each you know! Notice the queue no =)

P271009_17.02 (640x480)  Yeah, iluma cinema ticket has an extra flap on top. Don’t know for what also, maybe looks more valuable like this? Yeah, the show was okay, maybe abit too short?

P291009_11.59 (640x480) Last but not least. I promised my friend I'll advertise this… Those are hand-made flowers done by him (obviously). $5 each he says xD But the raw materials are just MacDonald's napkins and some acrylic colors. So you wanna get one? Ha ha. I might :P

Oh i lied, i still wanna post a last picture ;)

P281009_15.32 (640x480) Nothing spoils my day!!!

Ha ha… Alrights, gonna prepare for a long Friday :P Have a pleasant time guys :)

Signing out

No comments: