Viewers


04 December 2009

bioprocess

Dear blog

Yeah i’m blogging for the sake of blogging… on a side note, each time i come across the word “sake” it very much reminds me of “sakae”… I’m now in my school laboratory (no surprise) @ block Q level 6. ARGH, having my bioprocess tech test later at noon. Hate it man. So stressful yeah, specially for people who hate the feeling of taking a paper feeling lost. That’s prolly my driving factor for studying- so that i won’t feel lost
On a brighter note *looks at the blazing sun* there’s only 4.5 worth of lecture notes to read on and memorise in 100mins from now. So that’ll divide around 22mins per lecture >.< Should be more than enough for me…

Bioprocess technology, the genes, is about the planning and organising work done before the construction of a plant, expansion of a plant or changing of the plant products. And we have to study process synthesis and process analysis for the coming test.

LOL, not to waste any more time. I’ll go mug le… catch you all later! And all the best for tonight’s concert =D

Signing out

No comments: