Viewers


25 December 2009

eve 2 x’mas

Dear blog

3 days ever since my last blog entry =) Ho ho ho! Merry X’mas. Tis the season to be jolly yeah? The love dude, feel the love!!!

Went to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 yesterday with Ben, Andrew, Denny, Arun and me =) The more the merrier. w00ts~ The show wasn’t as fantastic as the 1st show. Theodore was still undisputedly cute + adorable. “There’s no ‘I’ in team, but there’s 1 in ‘Alvin’!!!” Ha ha. The female version of chipmunks (known as chipettes) are kinda lameo if u ask me. After living 20 years on Earth, you’ve seen most of the common plot and label them as boring xD

 

So that was my X’mas eve day out. And for today, i blame my alarm clock (again) for waking me up late and  Arun was waiting for me as usual at somerset control station. Joe had invited us to have a X’mas lunch? But since Arun had to run by 2pm, we met up slightly earlier (abit). Hee hee. Sorry for being late though! Ah, Boon Siong chose the Soup Restaurant as he recommended the sweet potato leaves. And so we did! It was a chinese style restaurant, with chinese style uniform as expected. There were that vegetable dish, claypot tofu, somsui chicken and lotus braise pork soup. Totally awesome generally. Arun didn’t eat much though >.< Rawrz, next time must force him to eat even though he have another lunch appointment whatsoever. Muahaha xD

Ever felt that the days seemed so much brighter, sky seemed so much bluer and the nights so much calmer? Yeah… it’s a nice feeling =)

And here are the pictures!!!

P241209_15.53 (640x480)The X’mas card for somebody special =D

 

P241209_22.55 (640x480)  Pictures taken outside of Plaza Sing, some sort of Christian depiction of X’mas if i’m not mistaken…

 

P241209_22.56 (640x480)

 

P241209_22.57 (640x480)

 

P241209_22.58 (640x480)

 

P251209_11.55_[01] (640x480) Utensils of the Soup Restaurant!!!

 

P251209_12.04 (640x480) Vases display along the shelves of the Soup Restaurant =)

Oh i’m going to X’mas bowling soon lers! Dad would be bringing us (me and siblings) to this yearly bowl thingy xD Ha ha… Will update more soon again =)

This year X’mas, i wished for you. I wished for your heart. I saw a shooting star. And even though how far it may seem, i’ll get it. I’ll get it for you, because you light up my life in the darkest time…

Signing out

No comments: