Viewers


28 July 2010

slacks

Dear blog

I've got a feeling that today would be the slackest day any recruit can ask in his entire BMT (+PTP) life. Basically it has been resting and more resting ever since after our morning IPPT. So okay, waking up at 0445 is no joke (i used to be awake at this timing and will have my rest just before dusk).

Lunch was pretty good as i could finish up the entire plate. Something rare for me :P Aiya need to replenish energy lost from IPPT also mah, and need eat more to strengthen immune system since we run just now in the rain. Lalalala~ We're singing in the rain...

Oh back to IFC, which stands for Individual Field Craft. So many things to learn and memorise, yeah we're the thinking soldier generation 3G. Quiz of 22 question just blew me off =.= I need to put on my student cap again o.O

L is for the way you Look at me...

Sianz, back to studies. NS life is not as difficult as you think. It's much harder. In a way where we use our brains and our body.

Signing out

No comments: