Viewers


29 July 2010

Taken for grunted

Dear blog

Things in life are often taken for granted when you don't feel the pain in losing them.

Well that's it for philosophical thoughts. Back to real life, NS life!!!
Our platoon got the best performance as a whole. 55% passes compared to the overall company of 44%. Meaning that we hit above the average bar. I did contribute to it okays?
Hmm maybe i'll jot down some of my results here on my blog so i can keep track of my progressiveness =)

Woooo~ Saturday. I wonder what's gonna happen. Oh yeah i'm booking out on that day due to RT~ But then i'm sure the rest of the day would be an awesome one! Hopefully things would incur in my favour >.< Still the world is not controlled by me =/

Thankfully the new recruits are pretty nice people to talk to and i helped them a lil to get themselves adjusted in terms of their identification numbers etc.

Brrr my legs are freezing under the fans :S
Kenneth asked me what do we normally wear, i told him it's either half-naked or underwear (seriously). He giggled and remembered the time when he was in army as well. Ha ha. Life in army is not easy, and they say our honeymoon period is going to end in a day's time.

Signing out

No comments: