Viewers


08 August 2010

501th post

Dear blog

I just noticed from my Dashboard that i missed my 500th post the previous entry. So i shall celebrate my 501th post instead!!!
Happy 501th post!!!

Ha ha. Somebody is quite emo i think because there's a certain flight from China to Singapore not long ago. This is the first time i'm still awake at tekong after 12mm. Woooo guard duty, why so suay kana guard duty =(

It's hard to cheer somebody up, not to say make somebody happy.
I have this thought, if there's 2 person whom are close to you, they are drowning in the open waters and all you have is 1 life bouy. What would you do?
I'll throw the life bouy to that person who needs it and i'll jump down to save the other who needs me more. That's my answer.

So please stop struggling off me, don't take me as a burden to your weight but as a support. No matter how much you shake off, i'm still gonna get back to you.

Signing out

No comments: