Viewers


05 August 2010

hATErd

Dear blog

Communication was lost since the 2nd day. I doubt there's technical difficulties, but then again there's no motivation or no need to. Sigh.

Inception

How i wish i can place on e right now into another's head. Or at least if i can't, to mine.

The day didn't end as well as i thought. I got caught for not locking my UMPC properly =.=" It's not that i didn't lock, just no time to. I just placed the lock and forgot to scramble the number. SIANZ!!! Now like from Saturday 1845 to Monday 0800 i'm stuck at tekong for some stupid shit. Not to mention field camp (with the commencement a 8km route march) the next day and booking on monday.
Basically it sucks. I just want to relax during the weekends and it's taken away from me. So now i have 22 hours from friday-saturday, and ~12hours from book out to book in timing on monday. Which adds up to 34hours of my weekends, this is lesser than the normal book out hours of ~48hours. SIANZ!!! In comparison to somebody without guard duty... they would have about 70 hours. So like WTF FML =.="

Nothing in my life seems to be working. Is it just me? I think so according to you...

Signing out

No comments: