Viewers


04 August 2010

THud

Dear blog

Today was a relatively slack day (not that the day is over) for a BMT day. Oh wait there's IPPT later =.=" The previous one was just last wednesday. Tiredness and soreness to be expected!!!

Morning was just the promegrante lessons. Ha ha. Then afternoon 2 activities before and after lunch were rather simple practical tests on our rifle... I managed to pass all pretty well ^^ Previously i couldn't load in time >.<

Just checked that i'm gonna book out this weekend instead for three days, 1 day on Monday extra due to national day off :) But i think i'll still leave it on the 20th of August. They say it's better late then never, but i think sometimes somethings are better late. I know i'm not ready for anything dramatic yet. Whatever~

Strainous week this week afterall. There are new expectations now. A higher level of discipline and conduct. At least i bought new stuff from e-mart just now to supply the need for my clothes :) I think i'll try to find ways to enjoy my book out this weekend before my 6D5N at tekong forest without any book out also.

Signing out

No comments: