Viewers


29 October 2010

secondth of fields

Dear blog

I've just completed my first run of field camps... A 4 days 2 nights of complete non-urbanisation lifestyle. Where bathing is unheard of and water is like gold. Actually we're like not doing the original plan of 5 days and 4 nights de. Luckily we got the "easier" route out. Ha ha. Since now we're the 3G army, we need to live up to the standard of the "soft" approach~ Yar many army meanings... Lazy to spell out. Ha ha.

During the last night in the jungle (yes we slept on the jungle bed), most of us had the opportunity to reflect upon ourselves, goals and purpose. 4am it rained... Somewhat it was pretty symbolic. For me it's like a reminder that no matter how strong we are, we are always subjected to the stronger unstoppable forces of nature. Then again, how we cope with it is as equally important. I was deployed in the middle of our harbour... And i saw how the different sections and section mates reacted to situations such as work as when it rained, who did what and what was the results. Some pepople would complain and do nothing, some just sit around people, and some people would make things happen and know what are the priorities. Ha ha. Well at least i didn't get very wet xD I think a ground sheet at that point of time would suffice me and my partners' sleeping space.

Yup. The sian part is about my phone~ Not exactly my phone lar, it's my sim card. Somehow, it failed me the last minute when it was time to book in. I couldn't change my sim card for a new one in time and had to just book in with a handphone that can't do no shit o.o Oh well, once i book out sure will go remedy this situation de =)

Now, it's time to sleep! Tired tired from all that jungle warfare. Ha ha... nights all...

Overall i still miss my phone. Miss the way i can msg people with ease to let them know how much they are missed...

Signing out

No comments: