Viewers


15 January 2012

1 man bomberman

Dear blog

SAM_2305

Today is the National Life Saving Day (the one which i was referring to the previous post).

Alright so even though how much i enjoyed staying overnight at Dhas’ place which i really did i had to set my alarm at 0500 and wake up for this shit just because i remembered that i needed to wear longs (i brought berms over nia). So after my morning instant porridge i had to rush to cab back home about 0545, and to my suprise okay maybe not so much the cab fare costs $21+++ I had to pay by NETS =( Oh well, i went home too a quick wash up before heading off to EXPO via public transport. SMRT didn’t fail me this time though.

I manage to reach the place on time… and this was what i saw:My

SAM_2307SAM_2309SAM_2310Yeah i know right? Supeeeeeeer empty despite being there on time!

 

 

 

 

By the way that’s Bunry in pink and SHORTS in the last pic. like wth?!?

My station number was I26:

SAM_2312

And my equipment that were issued are:

SAM_2313

That’s lil anne (the mannequin)!

And so there was a morning shift and afternoon shift. Morning was pretty much poly nurses students =) And afternoon was open category, where anybody could just walk in to participate. Had many many other pictures that i took with my colleagues, but i shalln’t post it here, refer to my facebook page for more pictures =)

Skip to lunch (in-house):

SAM_2346

If only our cookhouse could be that good everyday =( oh and there was this milo trunk thingy there…

SAM_2348

And during the break time (between morning and afternoon shift aka lunch break) i saw this cute birdie~

SAM_2350

I thought it was in no.1 hairstyle. So i called it the Tekong bird =P

Some weird pictures for the day~

SAM_2371SAM_2372SAM_2381

And every good event we must always end off with a mega group photo!!!

SAM_2378SAM_2379

Nice right? Well it was a very fruitful day being able to teach people how to save lives in the future, basically giving them more confidence to carry out task that feared by them…

Tomorrow would be the start of P010! I’m not the SI, sheesh who needs that anyways, and i’m ready!

SAM_2388

ah woo ah woo ah woo!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nights~

No comments: