Viewers


23 January 2012

batam day1

Dear blog

Super excited about this- having my lappy over at Batam. A hotel called Goodway Hotel. The place doesn’t seem half as bad as others =) Reached Batam at 1520 (batam time which is 1620 Singapore time) and was welcomed by our uncle.SAM_2417 We checked in around later to Goodway Hotel and our cousins and aunt were waiting for us. The first program of the day was my maid having fellowship with her people and then we children went to the pool.

SAM_2511

And then went out to having our dinner at the same place as last years’ (fyi, my family have been coming over to Batam to visit my uncle for countless years). Not to say that dinner was bad, it was actually quite fulfilling. And it cost like $10++ per person?SAM_2479SAM_2503SAM_2504

SAM_2505

It was pretty smart to get bee hoon though. And that’s my cute cousin Haiqal behind the steamboat. Heard that he has quite good grades =D kudos for u!

There were fireworks, and i was thinking about you all the time. Really.

We came back and was lead to the gym as suggested by mom. And in the end we played table tennis. It was pretty nice to be able to work out my body and sweat it out abit. Though i could do less for stinky.SAM_2512

Yup nothing much to add le, it’s only the first day. Much more to expect.

Thanks dad for making Milo for us! We appreciate it much~

Now all sleeping le, i guess i better turn in soon, lest they nag at me xD

Life has been a lot of adventure ever since you came on board. I was lucky u did…

No comments: